Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Am Doing Fine!

I have not blogged since June 10th. I do not believe it! Hang on a moment, I must borrow Cowwie's hooves and horns and ears so we, together, can count how many months I have not blogged.
...
Four months! My goodness, I have not updated my readers in OVER four months. So much has happened!

  • I have been to the wonderful state of California and back. I believe that Jillian, on her blog www.teampatrickstar.blogspot.com, will be updating all of you on our big summer vacation around Christmastime, so I will spare you the details and instead direct you to her blog at that time.
  • Jillian has gone into [censored] grade. She is doing fantastically so far, and still has time to tuck me into bed at night after her homework.
  • Jillian got braces! (Has anything happened to me in the past four-plus months?)
  • Oh yes, just the day before yesterday I changed from my cutoffs and bare feet into jeans and socks! I now sport a very warm, winter-friendly outfit. Cowwie put on his "Little Monster" Halloween T-shirt. That holiday is coming up soon, hurrah! :-)
  • That is all I can think of! Thank you for checking back with me. I will try to update more often, and include photos and videos of me doing amazing fall and winter activities!
  • Love, Socko ♪♫♪ (Jerry, Penny and Hunter helped with editing) 

No comments: