Monday, March 14, 2011

Garage Sale 2011

But not mine, hehe!!
Relaxing on a bench
Hanging out together!
Sharing secrets with Cowwie
Exhausting!
Rearranging some jars. Much better!
Testing the furniture. Feels good!





























Hanging from the balcony for a great view!



Lounging around with some buddies.







It is a tradition between our extended family (including Jillian's aunts and cousins) to hold a garage sale, typically annually. The most recent one took place this past Saturday. I was invited to come along to the sleepover the night before, and I joined the staff outside occasionally. Jillian managed to snap a few photos of me, and these is the exciting first shots of me you get to see! Also, Coming Soon: photos and possibly videos from a trip we're embarking on soon!!! Love, Socko ♪♫♪

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wat trip?!?!?

Jillian said...

We went to Granbury, TX last weekend. I've been meaning to post about it, but I've been so busy at animal school and catching up on some reading that I haven't had time. It might come today or this week! Love, Socko ♪♫♪